Forrer is Milwaukee’s leading workplace design + furnishings provider. We’re different from other dealerships in that our key focus is on helping local organizations address complex business issues like employee disengagement, talent attrition, inefficient real estate and worker wellbeing through strategic workplace consulting and design.
We’re growing, and we’re searching for experienced workplace sales consultants to join our sales team. Forrer workplace consultants lead the organization’s business development efforts – finding and assessing new opportunities, building strong relationships and adding value for our customers at every juncture.
Forrer is truly a great place to work. But don’t take it from us! Below is a list of the Top 5 Reasons our sales team loves working at Forrer:
- Forrer + Steelcase Partnership – Steelcase is the largest contract furniture manufacturer globally, but is also one of the world’s most innovative, forward-thinking and sustainable companies. Together, Forrer and Steelcase provide workplace knowledge, designs and solutions based on real-life research about how people work. We’ve been in business the longest, and have earned the reputation of being the top dealer/manufacturer pair in the Milwaukee area. Our products are the industry gold-standard, and Steelcase provides us with unmatched resources as we create amazing workplaces for our clients.
- Resources – Forrer sales consultants partner with highly skilled interior designers to understand customer needs and translate them into solutions that produce business results. Our nine in-house designers have diverse experience and skill sets that allow us to support customers across all industries, from education and healthcare to corporate, legal and start-up environments. In addition to design resources, sales consultants have access to industry thought-leaders and content experts as well as robust marketing/sales tools to aid in the selling process. By leveraging resources from Steelcase as well as our design and marketing talent, we are constantly evolving our processes, technology, design techniques, showroom and marketing materials to present the best possible ideas and solutions to our customers.
- Unlimited Financial Potential – Forrer sales consultants are paid a generous, guaranteed base salary (not a draw) + commission. Your earning potential is limited only by your attitude. If you’re working for a competitor and have ever considered making a change, now is the time. As our long-term, senior sales staff transition to their next adventures, amazing account management opportunities will become available and we need strong, experienced consultants ready to take the customer experience to the next level!
- Work Environment – In February we began the installation of our largest showroom renovation in 16 years. Several more phases are underway and we will reveal a spectacular new workplace and showroom this summer! The intent is to showcase the absolute best in workplace products and design solutions today while also supporting the different work styles of our diverse team members. Integrated technology? Check. Work cafe? Check. Treadmill desk? Check. Mad Men-style creative lounge? Check. Ping Pong table, bag toss, Nerf guns? Check, check, check.
- Culture – Our workplace culture is built on a foundation of trust and accountability. We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. That accountability allows us to embrace flexibility and strongly promote work/life balance for our employees. We also “practice what we preach”: our workplace design gives our entire team choice and control over where and how they work by providing a blend of settings to support focused work, collaboration, team work, socialization and wellbeing. Feel like standing? Raise your electronic height-adjustable worksurface. Want to get away? Camp out in a private work booth. Need to brainstorm? Visit the “Innovation Station”. All Forrer employees have access to laptops so they can choose places to work within the open office environment that suit their work mode, style and preferences.
Work is a huge part of who we are and where we spend the majority of our time. It’s important to really love what you do – and who you do it with. That is something that is really important to us at Forrer. Our most important focus as an organization is on our people. We strive to hire – and keep – not only great talent, but great talent that fits into our organizational culture – the “Forrer family”. Together, we make Forrer a great place to work and a place where our employees and customers want to spend their time.
If you’re a high-energy, self-starter with at 3-5 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your interest and resume to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other state or federal protected class. Forrer Business Interiors, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. All applicants are subject to appropriate pre-employment testing.