Healthcare is evolving at a rapid pace, changing on almost every imaginable front, as patients and payors seek improved experiences, outcomes and value. We welcome Joey Schihl, Area Healthcare Manager to present this new CEU from Steelcase Health as he presents research, insights and ideas about the opportunities that we see in healthcare today.
The conversation will include Steelcase research, insights and ideas about the opportunities that we see in healthcare today. Included are insight–led applications for five types of healthcare spaces.
- The macro trends facing the industry today.
- The challenges that healthcare organizations face because of this.
- The impact this is having on all of the people involved in the world of healthcare.
- The strategic role that healthcare places and spaces can play.
- Ideas and examples that explore spatial concepts that can help solve your challenges and create new care experiences for patients and their families.
No cost to attend. Lunch will be provided.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- 11 am – 12:15 pm – Lunch and Presentation: Joey Schihl
- 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm – Conclusion, final questions, networking, etc.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Joey Schihl is a 15 year veteran in the healthcare industry. Currently serving as the Healthcare Manager for Steelcase Health in Chicago, he is responsible for sharing Steelcase’s research and insights with A&D firms, healthcare industry leaders, and Steelcase dealer business partners.
Pre-registration required. To register now, click here.